A message from Miss Smith
Welcome to the Home Learning page!
All set home learning daily tasks can be found on on the tabs to the right of this page (or above in the 'In this section' if you are using a mobile device)
Well done for all of your hard work. If you would like to send any of your work to me, please get your parent/guardian to send it to email@example.com , I can't wait to see it!
General websites to explore:
- Twinkl – Offering free membership for a month. Lots of resources to print (for example, science, topic and mindfulness). Use code UKTWINKLHELPS
- Espresso (videos, challenges and coding (ICT) Click “Login” and select “Espresso” or "Espresso Coding" Username: student10871 Password: lmps123
Online reading books:
- Free Audio Books: Create a new account to listen to thousands of books. You can download an app as well called World Book eBook https://worldbook.kitaboo.com/reader/worldbook/#!/
Spelling, punctuation and grammar games:
- Maths Game - Guardians: Defenders of Mathematica https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zd2f7nb/articles/zn2y7nb
- Remember that it is very important to do some regular exercise to keep healthy. The Body Coach (Joe Wicks) is doing a daily exercise class at 9am - so this could go onto your timetable so that you remember to do it. Please ask permission to use this as it will be live on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1
- Active at Home programme (free resource) - some of the games and skills you can adapt in the garden or home. https://online.succeedin.co.uk/public/index/638
- Go Noodle – It is free to join! Create your own account and explore the range of videos. https://www.gonoodle.com/