Class Teacher for Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) or Key Stage 1 (KS1)
Salary: Teachers Payscale
Closing Date: Friday 18thMay 2018 at 12.00pm.
Interview Date: Wednesday 23rd May 2018
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
Location: Lytchett Matravers
Establishment: Lytchett Matravers Primary School (LMPS)
Contact Name: Headteacher – Mr Simon France
For September 2018, we require an exceptional class teacher to become a part of our wonderful EYFS/KS1 team. This is a permanent position.
- Are you an outstanding and an inspirational teacher?
- Are you interested in joining a successful, forward thinking and friendly school?
- Are you committed to enriching children’s learning and well-being, ensuring the highest outcomes for all?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to these questions, then LMPS could be the place for you!
LMPS is a large primary school (400+ on role) situated in a thriving village community that serves a diverse catchment of families. We have a beautiful building, grounds, high quality resources and a positive rights respecting ethos. We genuinely value the contribution of every member of our team and are keen to welcome other like-minded staff. Are you determined, innovative and passionate about learning? Do you have the skills to join a team on a journey to outstanding?
The children are looking for a teacher who:
- is happy and smiles a lot.
- Is kind and helps them to learn.
- listens to them.
- makes lessons exciting, interesting and fun.
The Senior Leadership Team & Governors are looking for a teacher who:
- is an outstanding EYFS/KS1 classroom practitioner.
- is ambitious and committed to professional development.
- is committed to setting and delivering high standards, ensuring that every child receives the best education possible, reaching their potential.
- has a love of teaching and learning and is enthusiastic about the education of all children, across every area of the curriculum.
- has a sense of humour, works well with others and is a good team player.
- can lead by example, is creative and can embrace change.
- is committed to taking part in the wider community of the school.
- can build and maintain professional and positive working relationships with a diverse school community.
In return, we offer:
- young people who love their school and are excited by learning.
- an amazing team of dedicated, talented staff who believe in keeping the children at the heart of everything they do.
- a collaborative desire to be the very best we can be, prepared to go the extra mile.
- a team focused on school improvement, in school development and exciting CPD opportunities.
- a rights respecting ethos where everyone is valued.
- staff who are fully committed to supporting one another to improve, through shared planning, teaching, assessment, professional development and coaching/mentoring.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and should be arranged through the school office. Application forms should be completed on line at www.dorsetforyou or can be obtained via the school office. Further details about the post are available via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are particularly welcome from newly or recently qualified teachers.
Lytchett Matravers Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check in line with the Governments safer recruitment guidelines. Lytchett Matravers School values the diversity of its workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community.